Contract compliance forms and other requirements
This information applies selectively to Agency Services, Medical Professional, Consultant, and other Governmental Contracts (the usual types of contracts made by Public Health- Seattle & King County).
- King County Consultant Disclosure Form for Consultant contracts only: this form seeks information about recent (past 24 months) contractor associations with King county to prevent conflicts of interest in King County contracting.
- Equal Benefits Compliance Worksheet and Declaration Form for Consultant contracts and any competitively bid agency, or Medical Professional contract $25,000 and over: a questionnaire and form designed to determine if a contractor provides the same benefits to domestic partners as are provided to spouses.
- Summary of insurance requirements for Contractors for all contracts: a one-page summary of required insurance coverage and documentation for contracting with King County. This summary is intended as an aid to contractors and their insurance agencies to engage them to more quickly provide required insurance documentation.
- Credentials requirements for contracts that include the provision of professional health services: lists the minimum credentialing standards and documentation required for all licensed health care professionals which you must keep on file.
- Form W-9 for all contractors new to King County: Needed to issue checks based on IRS requirements. Provide address information and taxpayer identification number and sign the certification.
- Summary of HIPAA Compliance for all agency and medical professional contracts.
- Contractor Certification Page: This one page certification page must be signed and submitted with all agency services and medical professional contracts (new requirement.)
- Summary of EEO and Non-Discrimination Requirements for all contractors.