Turkey & Cranberry Salad
(makes 4 servings)
- 10 ounces, cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 1 red apple, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 cup jellied whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup, thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4 cups lettuce, torn into small pieces
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, apple, cranberries, orange and almonds. Toss until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cranberry sauce and orange juice concentrate then pour over turkey mixture and mix until well-coated.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 plates then place an equal portion of the turkey mixture on top then serve.
|TEXT VERSION OF NUTRITION FACTS:|
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
||Amount per serving|
|Calories from fat