SODO Crossfit is a 3800 sq. ft Exercise Rehabilitation, Sports Chiropractic, Active Release Therapy and Fitness Coaching facility. Whether it is your desire to get stronger, stay injury free, go longer or go faster, Crossfit can help you reach those goals. Crossfit is a group exercise class-style program where all classes are about one hour long and focus on varied, high intensity, functional movements combined with edurance. Workouts offer any of the following:
- Group and Individual coaching
- Seasonal coaching and race clinics
- Designed to prevent injury and build capacity in two fitness areas
- Led by Sports Chiropractic Physician with a history of competitive endurance and fitness coaching
- Olympic and Power Lifting
- Gymnastics/body weight movements
- Fun, friendly, motivational atmosphere
- Onsite Sports Chiropractic and injury rehabilitation treatment
SODO Crossfit offers the following discount to employees and their family members.
Initiation fee: $0
Membership: $125 monthly (reg. $150), unlimited classes
FREE trial classes are also available.
Sign up for your membership online at: www.sodocrossfit.com. When you arrive in person, bring proof of employment. Family members should also bring a bill or other item showing shared household.