Olympic Athletic Club
- Open 24 hours a day
- Private, women's only workout room
- 4 lines of strength equipment including free weights, Hammer Strength, Free Motion, and Nautilus
- 20-Yard pool which features a salt-based cholorination system
- 2 aerobic studios and a cycling studio with over 90 free classes per week (including yoga, Zumba, kickboxing, Tai Chi, and more)
- 2 full floors of cardiovascular equipment including state of the art AMT machines (adaptive motion trainers), Precor EFX Elliptical machines, treadmills, and recumbant bikes
- Sports courts including racquetball, basketball and volleyball with programs available
- Steam rooms, dry saun and whirlpool
- Free towel service and parking
- Kid's Korner (childcare), swim lessons and kids karate
- August 2012 update: We are in the process of expanding the club. Once complete, there will be an additional pool for lap swim, brand new locker rooms and 3 levels of covered parking. For more information including a rendering of the changes, visit the website or stop by for a tour.
Olympic offers discounts to full and part-time employees and retirees and their families. Dues are subject to change with 60 days notice. Membership termination requires 30 days written notice. Billing is done with electronic funds transfer from checking, debit card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. On-site childcare is available at the corporate discount rate of $3 per child, per hour.
Initiation fee waived (currently $199 for single membership, $299 for couple or $349 for family). This is one time only. If membership is terminated and restarted, normal enrollment fees apply.
Monthly dues with month to month membership (no time frame commitment):
- Single — $55
- Single Parent - $75*
- Couples - $100
- Families - $120*
*Single parent and family memberships include all dependants under 21 years of age. Beginning at age 13, children are eligible to take classes and use equipment. Younger children may use the pool, basketball court and raquetball courts with their parents. These memberships also include 10 hours of childcare per month.
$25 processing fee per adult applies to new memberships. Members may freeze membership for one month or more for $10/month.
Members who pre-pay for a 12-month membership enjoy an additional discount.
How existing membership are affected
Discounts are available going forward; no refunds.